Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Family of Facts #5

Walt:Using different strategies to solve number problems 

Task description: I have been using different strategies in my family facts and also had to solve number problems to, on the last page of family facts i had to 
do my own by myself and had to think of a number on my own we had to solve the whole thing for my family facts it was really hard some of it was easy then the other's i had to decorate it to make it more detailed and used light blue for my background to make it more deficilt and made a really good light blue to lighten it up. For my strategies i had to do timetables and divided by's to be quicker in my maths sometimes if your stuck use your maths book and do problem solving to solve your question to get it right.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.