Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Jorelle Picnic story

On a very wonderful Friday the whole of Pt england school went down to the beach for a picnic. We went with our teachers and helpers to keep us safe. As we went down to the beach is because so we could have some fun.My favourite activity was Making gluggy clay because I like Playing with gooey things. I also liked putting the clay in the water because it gets gooey they were all sorts of cool clay. My 2nd favourite part of the day was playing with the gluggy clay.
I felt very excited with my friends because we saw people swimming in a salty water.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your story because the photo made me laugh.I didn't know you can wrote fabulous story's.i look forward to your next post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.